Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, October 5, 2012

Mil-Spouse First Friday Fill-In!

It's another installment of the Fill-In! Thanks to Wife of a Sailor for hosting! I apologize for my blog absence... I've been unwillingly cheating on my blog with my Glodal Economics lass. That class is an evil, greedy mistress! I'm up to my eyeballs in Econ homework. Since it takes all my time, I haven't had much to write about, so God Bless this fill-in for giving me something to blog about! Here is goes:



1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
 I would have been magically morphed into an Economics genius, so I wouldn't have to spend every evening studying! I also would have spent more time with my husband... it feels like we haven't had any good couple time lately!
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in September? 
 I'd have to say my birthday; it was a pretty fun birthday! 
3. Sometimes I like to sit on my couch and eat ______ from a ______ with a _________. - Courtesy of Just Another Snarky Navy Wife
I like to sit on my couch and eat raspberries from a coffee cup with a side of 72% cacao dark chocolate! It's my favorite dessert!
4. What was your favorite childhood Halloween costume? - Courtesy of Random Army Wife
Hmmm... that's a tough one. My favorite costume was probably dressing up as a witch! As an adult, it's still a costume I love to use. 
5. What are you looking forward to in October?

One thing I am looking forward to, but I'm also not looking forward to, is the Tough Mudder in Austin. My husband, a couple friends and myself are signed up for the race this Saturday. I've done it before (in 2011), and I'm even more nervous the second time around... because this time I know what I'm in for!

No comments:

Post a Comment