Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, October 15, 2012

5 in Five Link-Up


There is another great Monday link-up being hosted by Fantastically Average. You list five things that you hope to accomplish in the next five days. I'm all about setting and achieving goals (although I'm not always successful), so this link up is right up my alley! Head on over to her blog and link up!

Here are my goals for this week:

1. Work out every day this week - I'm hoping for three Crossfit sessions and two days where I work on my running. Gotta get ready for a 5K!

2. Clean all the floors and ceiling fans in the house - School has been so overwhelming that my house has gone to pot. I need to get this bad boy cleaned up!

3. Go to a Haunted House - It's almost Halloween. I need to do something to get myself in the holiday spirit! So, hopefully I can make it out to The 13th Floor this week. 

4. Get all my school reading done - I was a complete slacker over the weekend. I hope to have all my reading done so I can enjoy a small portion of next weekend. 

5. Finally send out the "Thank You" cards for all my birthday gifts - Seriously, it's been a month. I need to get on that.

Alright, it's time to get some things done! Let's see how this goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment