Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, August 3, 2012

My First "Five Question Friday"!

A few bloggers that I follow have been doing Five Question Friday and I wanted to join in on the action... so here it goes:




1. What is a must in a hotel room?

Aside from cleanliness, I'd have to go with a good selection of cable TV channels!


2. What Olympic event would you be best at?

Field Hockey! I loved that game when we used to play it in gym class... Although I'm an all-around terrible athlete, so I'd probably suck at field hockey. 


3. What is your stance on the Chick-fil-a subject?

After the anti-gay comments were released, I decided that I will never give Chick-fil-a another cent. I cannot in good conscience spend my money there knowing it may end up in the hands of an organization with an anti-gay/anti-equality agenda. While the CEO of Chick-fil-a has a right to his own opinion and certainly a right to free speech, I also have the right to take my business elsewhere. 


4. What is one thing you said you'd never to as a parent, but totally have done it?

I'm not a parent, so I may not have much to say on this. I do have two dogs, though. I used to say that I'd never allow them to lick my face, sleep in my bed, or eat human food... now I let them to all of those things. 


5. What is the weirdest thing you have ever found at a yard sale?

I have seen people sell old socks and underwear at a yard sale... Holy Disgusting, Batman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment