Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, August 10, 2012

Furry Friday Link-Up!


This is a great link-up from Me and My Soldier Man! If you have fur-babies, write a post and link up!

It's perfect for those of us with fur-babies... and I love talking about my precious fur-children! This will also give me more opportunities to take photos of their cute, little faces!

Since it's super-hot summertime in San Antonio, my puppies mostly hang out inside and enjoy lazy summer days. Here are a few pictures of them... get ready for some cuteness!

 
 This is Ozzie, my first born. He loves to snuggle up with clothes, and here he is snuggling with Daddy's underwear. He's such a little weirdo!


   This is Floyd, and he's such a Lazy Bones! He loves to nap, especially on pillows and blankets!




See what I mean! This is is also about the only time I can get him to sit still to have a photo taken.



Ozzie is a total Mama's Boy. Wherever I am is where he needs to be. Last week, I was working out on our Elliptical, and I guess Ozzie decided he was going to work out, too... but he still hasn't grasped the concept of the treadmill!!




No comments:

Post a Comment