Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back Home... Again!



Well, I'm back home for another "Work-cation". There is so much to do around the office that I haven't had time to visit with friends or hit up some of my favorite spots. I was getting ready to meet up with some friends last night and... BAM!! I was hit with the worst allergies that I have EVER had.

As if work didn't already put enough of a damper on my social time, now I feel like I have the allergy flu! It's funny that I lived in this town my whole life, and after a little time away I've become totally allergic. So, today I'm working at my mother's home office so I can avoid sneezing and sniffling all over my co-workers.

I can't believe I left Texas to come here to work in the physical office... only to get sick and go to work in a home office. I guess the universe really wants me to be at home in my sweat pants! Luckily, Mr. Duh is flying in tonight to spend a long weekend with me. He always makes me feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment