Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Items I Probably Should Never Wear...

I'm a tall, pear-shaped, not-too-skinny woman. When looking at all the great styles on the Pinterest Fashion boards, I tend to feel discouraged. Due to my size and shape of my body (especially my lower body), there are so many cute things that I should probably avoid. Here is a boo-hoo parade of all the fashions I should avoid:




The first is shiny skinny jeans (or jeggings), and leather is included in this category. All my thighs need is a little extra compression and sheen... No way.

This one is a shame, because I think peplum can be so stylish! But if you've got child-bearing hips (like myself), you may not want to tack a ruffle around that area.

As cute as these super high heels and wedges look on some women, but I'm 5'10''... I'd be channeling Franken-Hooker in these shoes.

Try as I may, I have never been able to look stylish and effortless in any kind of hat. Between that and the skinny jeans, I'd never make a good hipster.

Doesn't that model look good in that comfy jumpsuit? Of course she does... The day I look like a supermodel will be the day I rock a jumpsuit.

Are there any items you'd love to wear, but just don't think you could pull it off?




No comments:

Post a Comment